Sep 30, 2013

Flower Dance Top

The thing is - I have got an amazing yarn from Henry's Attic. It called Avalanche, 100 silk, an extremely soft and smooth yarn. And of course I wanted to start to work with it right away. The project must be something as spectacular as this yarn. And that was a problem.

I started by searching Ravelry. The closest garment for this yarn I could find was Date Night by Nikol Lohr . But I just can't follow any pattern without changing it completely. So all is left from the Date Night was seamless top-down technique.




Then I draw a few sketches of what I would like to knit in the future.


As result of all I finished recently this quite successful top I called Flower Dance. The work was exciting and pretty satisfying at the end. Find it on Ravelry.


2 comments:

  1. This is really so very beautiful. You've created something really special! Thanks for sharing these photos. Your shawls are breathtaking - found them on Ravelry first.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your compliments!

    ReplyDelete