1. Starting with double pointed sock needles I knitted in circles the first sleeve from down to top.
2. I switched sock needles to the circular ones and start knitting straight the back part.
3. Once I finished with the back I switched to sock needles again and start knitting in circles making the second sleeve from top down.
4. Then I blocked it. It's extremely important, because the fabric from Staccato yarn is stretching a lot.
5. Next day I picked stitches from the formed hole in between my sleeves onto circular needles and knitted 2k, 2p until I had 13 cm of a trim.
That's all basically.