Evanston - a triangular shawl

Evanston - my newly published design.
For this shawl I used Madelinetosh - Tosh Lace in gorgeous color Afternoon. Almost the entire skein was vanished by the end.

There are no nupps. Hurray! I know that many knitters dislike them, and all my other shawl designs include nupps.
The most complicated stitch of this pattern is in the last chart, and it exists only in one single row (1st row of the Hem chart). I'm talking about k3tog into9 - *knit 3 stitches together leaving them on the left needle, yarn over*, repeat 3 more times from the same 3 stitches, knit same 3 stitches together. On the next row, purl all stitches separately.
And the most difficult row was 5th in the Hem chart because there are a lot of such stitches as ssk, sssk and s2kpsso.
I started making a step-by-step description for each row, but then realised, that main chart and center chart are not compatible. So I had to let go this noble idea.
I want to express my gratitude to my dear husband for his editorial assistance.

This pattern can be found here:
Ravelry
Etsy
Love Crafts

Comments

  1. What a beautiful shawl!
    I might be interested in your pattern testing offer in LJ. I've already sent you a message on your ravelry account We'll see if smth comes out of it/ I'm very busy now, but definitely inspired by the project, A

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I would really love to work with you especially if you can translate the pattern.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts